To the Task Force:Â
Please post any comments you have by July 13th on the Public Safety, Public Facilities & Government Relations Chapter.Â Any comments you have regarding the questions below would be great:
Public Facilities & Services Chapter Task Force Discussion Questions:
- Public Facility Standards:Â Â Before Planning Staff researches the specifications of the draft facility standards with other staff, is the Task Force comfortable with including these standards?Â Â Are there too many standards?
- What information regarding Services needs to be included in this chapter?
Public Safety Chapter Task Force Discussion Questions:
- Is there enough background information included in the chapter?Â If not, what is missing?
- Any recommendations for pictures or maps to help clarify information within the chapter?
Government Relations Chapter Task Force Discussion Questions:
- There are multiple â€œWhat Is Changingâ€ Factors from the 2001 Plan that are discussed elsewhere in the Comprehensive Plan and are included in the draft.Â Â Are these factors worth mentioning in the Government Relations Chapter?Â If they are, please post why otherwise they will be deleted and discussed in other chapters as appropriate.Â
- For the Community Factors, Objectives & Strategies, can any be summarized more concisely?Â Whatâ€™s missing?
- For the list of cooperative efforts, is there one missing?Â Should these lists be moved to the Administrative Manual?
Any technical questions with the documents should be sent via the “contact the BEV staff” form at: http://www.bev.net/mailmsg.php?role=office